Rocketium is a creative automation platform helping brands and businesses improve in-app and website conversions through video and display banner automation. Its creative automation platform helps marketers and designers run more relevant campaigns faster across the customer life cycle.
MoEngage <> Rocketium
There are two type of integrations supported-
1. Use your Rocketium creatives directly in MoEngage campaigns by adding them as image URLs.
2. Fetch personalised Rocketium creatives (rendered on the fly based on user attributes) in MoEngage
1. Using direct image URLs
Step 1: Create an project on Rocketium
Step 2: Get your Rocketium project URL
Step 3: Use Rocketium URL in MoEngage campaigns
To include the Rocketium URL in your MoEngage campaign, on the step 2 of campaign creation-
Paste the url in Image URL or Rich Landing URL depending on your use-case -
Paste the url in Image URL -
Insert the Rocketium Ink url into your in-app image url
Insert the Rocketium url directly in your email content
2. Use personalised URLs
If you want to use your Rocketium creative across campaigns, you can store it content APIs in MoEngage. Once you get your URL as mentioned in Step 1 and Step 2 above,
Step 1: Add content API on MoEngage
On your MoEngage dashboard -
1. Navigate to Settings >> APIs >> Content API. Click Add.
2. Add your Rocketium subdomain to the endpoint URL.
Parameters give personalized parameter names which you have created in your spreadsheet.
3. Click Save. And you will see your Rocketium API added in MoEngage.
Note - You can also test your APIs by clicking on the Test button. You can your API response and validate.
Step 2: Using content APIs in MoEngage campaigns
You can now use these content APIs in your campaigns. Read here to know more about Content APIs
1. On step 2 on your campaign creation, enter @.
2. In the pop up, you can select the Rocketium Content API configured in Step 2.
3. Click done to include the response in your campaigns.
4. You can use MoEngage templating language to parse through the API response and use the content in your campaigns. Rocketium sends image urls in the key "Media".
Sample rocketium response -
"Variation Name": "Bangalore",
"Caption 1": "Bangalore",
"Caption 2": "SALE",
"Caption 3": "up to",
"Caption 4": "70% OFF",
"Caption 5": "SELECT PRODUCT",
"Caption 6": "SHOP NOW",