LiftIgniter applies machine learning to first-party behavioral data (without invading privacy) to personalize product and content recommendations on your site.
MoEngage <> LiftIgniter
With the MoEngage and LiftIgniter integration, you can send out personalized recommended content in MoEngage Campaigns to help boost adoption and CTRs.
Using MoEngage's Content APIs, you can dynamically pull recommendations inside MoEngage campaigns for a more personalized experience.
Step 1: Set up a MoEngage Content API
- Navigate to Settings >> APIs >> Content API. Click Add.
- Add your LiftIgniter API to the endpoint URL. Depending on your use case, the endpoint will change.
To display your customer's recommendation, use LiftIgniter's Model Query API.
While setting up your content API, insert the following URL:
Remember to change theUnder Headers, add the following:
x-api-key: For this, you will need your API Key from LiftIgniter.
- Click on "Save" and then "Done" once you see a successful response.
- Note - You can also test your APIs. To test your APIs, from the Content API's action menu, click on "Test". You can your API response and validate it.
Step 2: Display your recommendations inside MoEngage campaigns
To use this API in your MoEngage campaigns,
- On step 2 on your campaign creation, enter @.
- In the pop up, you can select the LiftIgniter Content API configured in Step 1.
- You can use MoEngage Templating Language to parse through the API response and use the content in your campaigns.
- You can click on the Personalized tab under "Preview type" to view your campaign in real-time personalization:
- You can go ahead and Publish the campaign.