Netcore offers artificial intelligence-powered marketing automation and customer engagement platform to help marketers listen, analyze, and build conversations with consumers.
Ensure you have access to your Netcore dashboard.
Configure Netcore as a Custom SMS Connector
This document will help you set Netcore as a Custom Connector on the MoEngage dashboard. You can then simply choose Netcore Custom Connector to send SMS.
Before creating the campaign, ensure that you have FeedId, username and Password for Netcore Account. If you are not able to find these, reach out to your contact in Netcore.
When you are ready, log in to the MoEngage dashboard and follow these steps:
- On the MoEngage Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Channel > SMS & Connector and click SMS Connector Config tab.
- In Custom Connecters, click CREATE.
Step 1: Set the Connector
Fill in the following details:
|Connector Name||Type the name to identify the Netcore custom connector.|
|Type the name to identify the Netcore sender.|
Step 2: Configure Webhook
Add Netcore Webhook URL. Use GET Method to send the API request.
Webhook URL: Just copy the below URL in Webhook URL Field:
Once copied, URL params will be populated automatically. You should be able to see something like this:
Change value for these keys:
- Feedid, username and password - Set as per your account credentials
- To - Add Moesms_destination to pass the mobile number of the user.
- Text - Add Moesms_message
If you are sending a transaction message, add additional URL Param:
- senderId - Should contain the Sender Id being allocated to your account by Netcore
Step 3: Test and save the settings
Do a test SMS to make sure everything is set up correctly. And finally, click Save to save the settings.
Now you are good to proceed with SMS Campaign creation.
MoEngage cannot track SMS delivery for Custom Connector.