With the MoEngage <> mParticle Outbound integration, all your user data that you are sending to mParticle will be sent to MoEngage via server to server APIs.
Step 1. Setup MoEngage as output on mParticle
On mParticle dashboard,
- Navigate to Setup > Output
- Go to the Event tab. Click Add Event Output on top right.
- Search for MoEngage.
- In the pop up, provide the details of your MoEngage app.
Field Details Configuration name You can give any name to your configuration - eg. "MoEngage Prod" App ID
It can be accessed within the MoEngage Dashboard > Settings >> APIs >> General Settings >> APP ID
It can be created within the MoEngage Dashboard > Settings >> APIs >> General Settings >> Data API Key
Step 2: Create a MoEngage connection in mParticle
On your mParticle dashboard,
- Navigate to Connections >> Connect
- Select your desired input stream
- Select your MoEngage account as Output. This is the one that you had configured in the Step 1.
- Define the forwarding rules as per your requirement. Read more about data forwarding in mparticle here.
Once activated, you would start seeing your users and events on MoEngage dashboard.