The Certona platform drives personalization across the customer lifecycle. From highly individualized email campaigns to machine-learning-powered product recommendations, Certona ensures that you’re harnessing the power of personalization.
MoEngage <> Certona
The MoEngage and Certona integration leverages Certona’s machine learning product recommendations in MoEngage campaigns via Content APIs.
We will use Certona’s REST API to insert personalized content into your campaigns. This can be done by adding the following adding Certona Rest API endpoint in MoEngage Content APIs.
Step 1: Add content API on MoEngage
We've revamped our dashboard settings UI. Content API is now available in Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Content API in the revamped UI. For more information, refer to Summary of Changes - Settings UI Revamp.
Navigate to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Content API. Click + Add content API at the top right corner of the Content API screen.
Navigate to Settings >> APIs >> Content API. Click Add.
- Add your Certona API to the endpoint URL.
- Note - You can also test your APIs by clicking on the Test button. You can your API response and validate.
Step 2: Using content APIs in MoEngage campaigns
You can now use these content APIs in your campaigns. Read here to know more about Content APIs
- On step 2 on your campaign creation, enter @.
- In the pop up, you can select the Certona Content API configured in Step 2.
- You can use MoEngage Templating Language to parse through the API response and use the content in your campaigns.
You can click on the Preview tab to view your campaign in real-time personalisation.