Iterate is a suite of research tools that help you learn directly from your visitors, customers, and users. With Iterate you can easily send email surveys, share links to surveys, and display surveys directly within your website, or in your mobile app product.
MoEngage <> Iterate
MoEngage and Iterate allows you to enhance your customer data by sending out a link to your Iterate survey through various campaign types in MoEngage, including email, push, web, or in-app messages. With this integration you can:
- Deploy surveys across all channels: Iterate seamlessly integrates with MoEngage channels allowing you to deploy surveys embedded into emails or natively as in-app or on-site messages within your apps and websites.
- Send responses to MoEngage customer profiles: Iterate surveys integrate with customer profiles by having responses sent back into MoEngage and set as custom user properties. Use this data to build custom segments and power personalized campaigns.
Step 1: Configure MoEngage Integration on Iterate
To connect with MoEngage you'll need to your MoEngage Data API ID and Data API Key, which you can find in your MoEngage dashboard. To connect MoEngage to Iterate, log in to your Iterate account and go to your company settings page and enter them in the "API & Integrations" section:
The App ID of your MoEngage account is available in the following navigations in the revamped and old UIs:
The Data API ID and the App ID of your MoEngage account are the same.
|Data API ID
|Data Center ID
Region of your MoEngage data cluster. Read more
For example: 01, 02, 03, 04
|Data API Key
|The Data API key of your MoEngage account is available in the following navigations in the revamped and old UIs:
Step 2: Create a survey in Iterate
- Delivering surveys via MoEngage email campaigns
- Delivering surveys via MoEngage in-app messages
- Delivering surveys via MoEngage on-site messages
Customize User Attribute Names
By default, the user attribute created for a question is the same as its prompt. For example, a question with the prompt "Overall, how satisfied are you with Iterate?" will be added as the user attribute
Overall, how satisfied are you with Iterate? in MoEngage. In some cases, you may want to customize that. In this example, we'll change the question attribute name
CSAT Score (for customer satisfaction score).
To do that click on the Customize user attribute names in the previous step and enter any custom names you'd like.
Populate Data in MoEngage from your Mobile App or Website responses
To populate survey data within MoEngage from your mobile app survey (using any of our SDKs), or your website survey is just as simple. You'll need to pass along your user's email address as an associated piece of data with your survey, then enable the MoEngage integration in the Integrations dropdown menu on your survey dashboard. You can send MoEngage events on Iterate callbacks.
To learn how to associate data with a user within your survey: