MoEngage and Adobe RT CDP integration allows you to connect and map their Adobe data (user attributes, segments and events) to MoEngage in real-time. Customers can then act on this data, delivering personalized, targeted experience.
With Adobe, the integration is very simple and intuitive. Simply take any Adobe user profile, and map it to a MoEngage user attributes.
Step 1: Configure MoEngage destination
- On your Adobe platform, navigate to Connections >> Destinations
- Search for MoEngage. Click Configure
- Enter the following details about your MoEngage platform
Field Action Username Copy and paste the Data API ID. This can be accessed within the MoEngage Dashboard > Settings >> APIs >> General Settings. Password Copy and paste the Data API Key. This can be created within the MoEngage Dashboard > Settings >> APIs >> General Settings.
- Click Connect to destination.
Step 2: Create destination
- Click Create destination.
- Your destination has now been created. You can click Save & Exit to activate segments later or Next to continue the workflow and select segments to activate.
Step 3: Select segments
Activate the data you have in the Adobe real-time CDP by mapping segments to the MoEngage destination.
- Select and activate the MoEngage destination.
- Select applicable segments.
- Click Next.
Step 4: Mappings
To correctly send your audience data from the Adobe Experience Platform to MoEngage, you must complete the field mapping step. Mapping creates a link between the Adobe Experience data model fields and the corresponding MoEngage user attributes.
- In the mapping step, click Add new mapping.
- In the source field section, click the arrow button next to the empty field; this will open the select source field window.
- In this window, you must select Adobe attributes to map to your MoEngage attributes.
- Next, you must select the identity namespace. This option is used to map a platform identity namespace to a MoEngage identifier.
- In the select target field window, you can choose between three categories of target fields:
• Select identity namespace: Use this option to map Platform identity namespaces to MoEngage user identifier.
• Select custom attributes: Use this option to map Adobe XDM attributes to custom MoEngage user attributes attributes that you defined on your MoEngage account.
You can also use this option to rename existing XDM attributes into MoEngage. For example, mapping a
firstnameXDM attribute to a custom
First_Nameattribute in MoEngage, will create the
First_Nameattribute in MoEngage if it doesn’t already exist, and map the
firstnameXDM attribute to it.
Choose your target fields, then click Select.
- You should now see your field mapping in the list.
- To add more mappings, repeat steps 1 through 6, as necessary.
Review and click Finish.
Step 5: View users and attributes on MoEngage
On your MoEngage dashboard, navigate to Segment and search for the user profile that you have created from Adobe RT CDP.