Adobe’s Real Time Customer Data Platform helps companies bring together known and anonymous data from multiple enterprise sources to create customer profiles. These profiles can then be used to provide personalized experiences across all channels and devices in real-time.
MoEngage and Adobe RT CDP integration allows you to connect and map their Adobe data (user attributes, segments and events) to MoEngage in real-time. Customers can then act on this data, delivering personalized, targeted experience.
With Adobe, the integration is very simple and intuitive. Simply take any Adobe identity, and map it to a MoEngage user profile.
Step 1: Configure MoEngage extension
- On your Adobe platform, navigate to Event forwarding, and click Extensions
- Search for MoEngage. Click Configure
- Enter the following details about your MoEngage platform
Field Action App ID Copy and paste the Data API ID. This can be accessed within the MoEngage Dashboard > Settings >> APIs >> General Settings. API key Copy and paste the Data API Key. This can be created within the MoEngage Dashboard > Settings >> APIs >> General Settings. Data cluster
MoEngage data center. Read more about Data centers in MoEngage.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Setup extension rules
- Navigate to Rules from the sidebar.
- Click Add Rule on the top right. You can now define your rule and set up conditions and actions.
- Under actions, select Extension as MoEngage event forwarding, Action type as Send events and provide any name to your action.
- To correctly send your events data from the Adobe Experience Platform to MoEngage, you must complete the field mapping step. Mapping creates a link between the Adobe Experience data model fields and the corresponding MoEngage event fields.
Note- You can add custom events attributes under custom data. Use the data icon (at the right of the custom data field) to choose specific fields from your Adobe data model.
- Click Save.
Now, the events will start flowing into your MoEngage platform.
Step 3: View events on MoEngage
On your MoEngage dashboard, navigate to Test & Debug >> Recent events to see the list of events flowing in MoEngage platform from Adobe RT CDP.